Best California Wildflowers Ever


I've gone down to Tassajara Hot Springs in the springs for many years, and I've always been enchanted by the wildflowers. But this year, Country Mouse and I will go all out and attend a weekend workshop about the Wildflowers and Birds and Tassajara. I know the teacher from last year, where they allowed me to tag along on their final walkabout, and she really knew her stuff.

Then there's Tassajara itself, the quiet you get only when there's no electricity, the hot springs, the cool rushing streams, the delicious vegetarian food. Won't you join us?

Comments

Diana Studer said…
Will certainly join you, for pictures of your 'delicious vegetarian food' ;~)
susan morrison said…
I clicked through to their website. Sounds like a wonderful place to choose for a retreat.
Town Mouse said…
Well, Susan, are you coming?
Christine said…
Sigh, that sounds like just what I need... right now! I'm calligraphing the addresses to my wedding invites today (not my expertise), but will be honeymooning by the time the class rolls around. Darn! Have fun! Please share your adventures!