Advance Notice: Pool Conversion Progress

We had a meeting with Paul Kephart of Rana Creek yesterday about converting our chemical pool to a natural pool, and I wrote up a detailed post about it this morning. But I included some brainstorming sketches Paul did, and want to get his permission before posting them (or not).

Suffice to say: it was a great meeting and we are moving forward - one step at a time.

Paul did say we could use all local indigenous natives in the pool regeneration zone! That has gotten me totally jazzed!

more anon...

I'm off to continue ripping weeds out of the chaparral zone before they set seed.

In the meanwhile if you're looking for an actual post - do check out Town Mouse's last one.

TTFN!

Comments

Joe said…
I look forward to future posts on your natural pool progressions! :) Sounds exciting.